- Blue Power Partners has supported Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners in the successful execution of the Bearkat-1 project in Texas.
- BPP has played an integral role in the project from development to construction, optimizing the entire value chain and bringing the project to financial close.
- The project comprises 57 V126-3.45 MW Vestas turbines.
- Together with key industrial players, Blue Power Partners is involved in researching the financial potential of storage technology.
- GridScale, the 2019 innovation project, was a product of our collaboration with Stiesdal Storage Technologies A/S, Frecon A/S, Welcon A/S, AAU and DTU Vindenergi.
- The project is supported by grants from the European Regional Development Fund.
- Blue Power Partners project manages the development of new offshore technology in connection with the TetraSpar floating foundation project.
- The easily industrializable TetraSpar floating foundation technology enables the positioning of wind turbines in deeper waters further offshore, while keeping manufacturing and installation costs low.
- Would you like an introduction to financial hedges for wind projects?
- Blue Power Partners shares with you its experience with and knowledge of financial products and how to derisk wind investments.
- Get up to speed with the fundamentals of wind hedges, pitfalls and the dynamics of recent products such as e.g. proxy revenue swap.
We work on developing projects based on leading, renewable technologies
Origination & Modelling
Onshore Wind & Solar
News and Industry Insights
Data management is essential to a successful and accurate energy
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners, Reno-Nord og Aalborg Forsyning viser sammen vejen
We are globally present
Contact us if you have any questions