Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy. Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
We are looking for an Energy Storage Engineer to engage our Global engineering team . This new talent will be located at our HQ in Zaragoza (Spain) supporting the increased global activities within energy storage projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve a great work-life balance.
- Career development framework.
- Attractive social benefit package.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be supporting the technical workstreams for energy storage projects from early development up to reaching operation. You also get the possibility to support development and commercial deliveries if you are open and eager for wider responsibility and involvement.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks may include:
- Technical advisory to BPP origination and development teams regarding size, type of technology of storage system to suit the specific project requirements.
- Participation in due diligence and review of energy storage projects.
- Preparation of conceptual design and basis of design for energy storage system.
- Preparation of tendering material, conduct of early market engagement, technical lead during tendering and contracting, support to permitting/land acquisition/grid securing workstreams, design reviews.
- Monitoring and evaluation of storage suppliers and the development in the market.
Like the rest of us, you must be passionate about developing renewable energy and thrive in an international environment. We value the right match of personal and professional skills and would prefer you to enrich our business with the following experience:
- Relevant academic background.
- 2-5 years relevant experience preferably from storage supplier/integrator, renewable energy developer, or engineering consultant.
- In-depth know-how of storage technologies (preferably Li-ion) and their configurations.
- Experience with the development and project execution of large-scale energy projects (site or operational experience is considered an advantage).
As a person, you are:
- Pragmatic, dynamic, agile and willingness to take on a variety of tasks.
- Quality- and client-focused.
- Eager to learn and develop in new domains outside your comfort zone .
- You have a global mindset, enjoying working with cross-cultural international teams, both on-site and remote, with presence in different time zones.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
- Outstanding communicator both with internal and external stakeholders.
We request no agency applications or approaches.