Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy. Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
We are looking for a Financial Valuation Consultant to engage our Spanish team. This new talent will be located at our HQ in Zaragoza (Spain) . The right candidate will be anchored to our Global team, taking ownership of driving financial modelling and be responsible for creating decision-making material for large-scale renewable infrastructure investments.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve a great work-life balance.
- Career development framework.
- Attractive social benefit package.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are expanding our activities within financial valuation and are now looking for new colleagues to join us in providing best-in-class advisory to our clients. The Financial Valuation Consultant role is an exciting opportunity to work hands-on with shaping and analyzing large- scale investment opportunities within an exciting and growing industry. The suitable candidate possesses great analytical and commercial skills, combined with a natural curiosity and passion for acquiring new knowledge.
- Financial modelling and valuation of large-scale renewable energy infrastructure investments.
- Financial and commercial feasibility analyses and benchmarking of investment opportunities.
- Shaping and preparing presentations and decision-making material from complex financial and techno-commercial data for external clients and investors.
- Structuring communication and deliverables based on financial analysis to ensure high-quality communication.
- Ongoing market analysis to meet new opportunities and development.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience from other consultancies, private equity, corporate finance/M&A or similar field.
- Hands-on experience with financial modelling, valuation, and business case analysis.
- Excellent in boiling down complex knowledge into digestible presentations and decision-making materials (Excel & PowerPoint).
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail, quick approach for finding solutions and ability to prioritize and meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent pro-active team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness to learn and grow your skillset.
- Agile Office 365 user and IT equipment.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
We request no agency applications or approaches.