We are looking for an HR Consultant to engage our Spanish team. This new talent will be located at our HQ in Zaragoza (Spain) and be part of our ambitious Global HR team,contributing to our growth and success. The right candidate will report to our local People & Culture lead and play a vital role in the further development of our people agenda.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve a great work-life balance.
- Career development framework.
- Attractive social benefit package.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your everyday will consist of various tasks within the HR matters, including the entire employee lifecycle. We offer you a challenging job in an informal working environment with great flexibility and healthy working routines. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Drive the entire recruitment process in close cooperation with hiring managers.
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Take ownership of ensuring an efficient operation of HR processes.
- Ensure employee development, providing HR support and identifying needs that enhance employee skills and performance.
- Promote company values and assist on employee event and initiatives.
- Participate in various ad hoc HR tasks and projects.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- Relevant HR background. Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in an HR and recruitment role within an international and agile environment – preferably renewables or consultancy.
- Good organizational and time management skills with an impeccable attention to detail.
- Quick approach for finding solutions and ability to prioritize and meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent pro-active team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness to learn and grow your skillset.
- Agile Office 365 user and IT equipment.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
Blue Power Partners is the people and we look forward to hearing from you.
We request no agency applications or approaches.