We are looking for a Civil Engineer Specialist .This new talent will be located at our HQ in Zaragoza (Spain) and will contribute to develope Onshore facilities such as Onshore Wind and Solar globally.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve a great work-life balance.
- Career development framework.
- Attractive social benefit package.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To be successful in this role, you will advance key development milestones and obtain approvals for the Civil Engineering related Scope of the projects which covers Foundations, Roads, Collection systems, Over head line and all related scopes.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks will include the following:
- Interface Management: Coordinating and managing workstreams related to Civil scope in the project development and interacting with internal teams and external consultants/advisors both internally and externally.
- Project Optimization: Collaborate with business case modelling and engineering teams to refine project specifications.
- Proposal and Commercial Opportunities: Technical support for proposal submissions, grant applications, and other commercial opportunities forwarded by our clients.
- Product Development: Coordination of technical development of generating assets (Onshore Wind and Solar) for Red Flag evaluation, Due Diligence, feasibility studies, Conceptual Design, Detail Design, and Issue for Construction.
- Project Development: Interacting with our development managers who are responsible for developing PtX Facilities or generating assets site and providing required technical support for development of civil infrastructures for projects.
- Construction Development: Interacting with construction management department and providing technical support during construction management activities.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following competencies and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in an Civil Engineering discipline, preferably in the renewable energy sector or consultancy environment.
- 3-5 years experience in the development of generating assets: Onshore wind or solar farms and involved in construction projects.
- Strong ability to navigate and coordinate workstreams internally.
- Outstanding communicator both with internal and external stakeholders.
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Organized and impeccable attention to detail.
- Quick approach for finding solutions, ability to prioritize and meet demanding deadlines.
- Eagerness to learn and grow your skillset.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (English and Spanish)and comfortable within a techno-commercial environment.
WHY JOIN BLUE POWER PARTNERS?
Our people are the foundation of our success. We aim to foster an entrepreneurial and sustainable working environment with a strong balance and healthy working habits to retain and attract talented people. We recruit talented people based on our values that do not just live in the hallways but in our people’s hearts; Trust, Entrepreneurship & Balance.
To succeed in realizing our vision and mission, we must grow and develop as individuals and as a company. We invest in our people, and we are dedicated to helping you reach your full potential – when you grow, we grow.
Joining our company means entering a flat organization, where we strive to make a F-A-S-T environment that supports our people to stay flexible and agile. Your well-being matters to us, and we provide a supportive community to ensure you feel valued and trusted. When you join us, you are a partner in our journey, and your contributions make a difference that matters.
We request no agency applications or approaches.