We seek a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as Associate Development Manager for our Power-to-X (PtX) projects. As an integral part of our organization, you will play a key role in managing and overseeing various aspects of our PtX development projects.
What we offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company with a strong vision to accelerate the green transition. We support worldwide leading developers, asset owners, and technology companies within origination, modelling, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX, and storage projects.
The renewable energy market in the US is fast growing, and we are on a growth trajectory too. We have recently opened an entity in Houston/TX, and are looking for more enthusiastic colleagues to join us in accelerating the green transition based on renewable energy technologies.
How will you contribute to our team
As Associate Development Manager, you will contribute to developing power-to-X facilities in the US. To be successful in this role, your key responsibilities are:
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making: Identify problems and proactively develop effective solutions. Utilize critical thinking and creativity to address complex issues.
- Organizational Skills: Maintain a high level of organization and efficiently manage multiple tasks concurrently. Prioritize tasks effectively and manage time efficiently.
- Communication: Communicate technical information clearly and concisely with stakeholders, team members, and clients. Presentations, report writing, and leading meetings will be essential.
- Attention to Detail and Deep Dive: Ensure all tasks are completed with attention to detail and a comprehensive 360-degree overview.
- Adaptability and Flexibility: Adapt to changes and uncertainties that may arise during projects and adjust plans accordingly.
- Ownership: Commit to driving tasks to completion, with the ability to seek guidance or assistance in prioritization when necessary.
What you bring
Like the rest of us, you are passionate about developing renewable power, and you thrive in an international, multicultural environment where agility, flexibility, and adaptability are vital drivers.
You are open-minded, willing to adapt to a changing environment, and set the bar high when creating results. With the right balance of professional skills and a personal mindset, you will get a unique opportunity to grow and develop with our team. We expect you to have a permanent work permit/green card for the USA.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within the field of Engineering or Business.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in project management, preferably with experience in construction or site-oriented projects.
- Strong understanding of task management, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and progress monitoring.
- Knowledge of engineering principles, construction techniques, and project design, including specifications, codes, standards, and procedures.
- Proficiency in comprehending complex technical specifications and design requirements, with the ability to challenge engineering department outputs.
- Proven experience in problem-solving, with a track record of effective solutions.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary tasks and meet objectives and goals across various departments.
- Strong communication skills for conveying technical information clearly and concisely to stakeholders and team members.
- Customer-focused approach to understanding and meeting customer needs and expectations, delivering high-quality outcomes.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to build positive relationships and effectively resolve conflicts.
If you are looking to contribute to dynamic PtX development projects and possess the skills and experience outlined above, we encourage you to apply for the role of Associate Development Manager. Join our team and make a difference in the world of sustainable development.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package – Insurance (Medical, Dental, Basic Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Vision), 401K.
- Salary will be negotiated based on relevant skills and experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Work-life balance and flexibility.
- A collaborative and inclusive workplace culture.
- A chance to make a significant impact on our company’s success.
For additional information about this position, please get in touch with Henrik Grove Poulsen, PtX Project Lead, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the role, upload your resumé into our recruitment system by following the ‘Apply’ link. We don’t receive applications by email.
Our office is in Houston at 3120 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77098, but we are soon moving to The Woodlands at 1780 Hughes Landing Blvd., TX 77380.
Why join Blue Power Partners
Our people are the foundation of our success. We aim to foster an entrepreneurial and sustainable working environment with a strong balance and healthy working habits to retain and attract talented people. We invest in our people and are dedicated to helping you reach your full potential – when you grow, we grow.
Blue Power Partners was founded/established in Denmark, Europe, in 2016, where our HQ is situated. Since then, we have been fast-growing and have opened entities in Spain, India, and Australia. Now, we are also increasing our footprint with our US entity, which opened in April 2023. And we are also in the process of adding Mexico.
Our company is growing rapidly based on our strong company values, and we are committed to maintaining an agile environment with a strong can-do, dynamic, and entrepreneurial spirit. Having 29 nationalities employed and offices worldwide, we are used to working across time zones.