Are you highly experienced in project development in the renewable energy sector? Do you want to make a difference that really matters? We are looking for a Project Delivery Manager to join our high-growth company that puts its people first.
Why join us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company with a strong vision to accelerate the green transition. We support worldwide leading financial institutions, asset owners, and technology companies within origination, development, modelling, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX, and storage projects.
The renewable energy market in the US is fast growing, and we are on a growth trajectory too. We have recently opened an entity in Houston/TX, and are looking for more enthusiastic colleagues to join us in accelerating the green transition based on renewable energy technologies.
We proudly provide best-in-class advisory services and need new team members to help us expand the workforce. We are growing our development organization and are looking for an experienced colleague to help us expand our development/project delivery activities in the US. You will join our onshore development team, which develops onshore wind, solar, PV, and storage projects worldwide. The team spans a wide range of competencies such as development management, engineering management, and construction management. Additional key focus areas are project due diligence and commercial and business case evaluation. Supply Chain/procurement and all engineering disciplines. We see this as a critical position in our future US expansion.
How will you contribute to our team
As a Project Delivery Manager, you will contribute with:
- Transmission planning
- Distribution planning
- Power supply planning
- Utility investment planning
- Renewable energy development (solar&wind)
- Generation asset advisory
- Utility financial analysis
- Provide expert-level technical guidance and support.
- Responsible for collaborating with business development managers, business line leads, project managers, and proposal production staff on proposals to secure work.
What you bring
Like the rest of us, you are passionate about developing renewable power, and you thrive in an international, multicultural environment where agility, flexibility, and adaptability are vital drivers.
You are open-minded, willing to adapt to a changing environment, and set the bar high when creating results. With the right balance of professional skills and a personal mindset, you will get a unique opportunity to grow and develop with our team. We expect you to have a permanent work permit/green card for the USA.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following experience:
- 5 years of experience in project development in the US renewable energy sector
- Preferable have an Engineering background, understanding of the technical aspects of a project is essential
- Experience with project and risk management
- The ability to analyze problems and propose solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage teams and ensure efficient collaboration and successful project outcomes
- Stakeholder Management – manage expectations of stakeholders and keeping them informed about project progress
- The capacity to handle conflicts and disagreements and find resolutions that keep the project moving forward
- Ability to manage complex projects and the interface between commercial and technical aspects
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding/awareness
- Agility in utilizing general software and systems, for example, Microsoft office suite GIS, SharePoint, etc.
For additional information about this position, please contact Jan Poulsen, our Head of A&D AMER, Development AMER in the US – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Blue Power Partners
Our people are our greatest asset and the drivers of our success. Working at Blue Power Partners should be inspiring and guided by our purpose. We aim to hire the best people from a wide variety of backgrounds to ensure a broad range of skills from a variety of cultures. Our company is growing rapidly based on our strong company values, and we are committed to maintaining an agile environment with a strong can-do, dynamic, and entrepreneurial spirit. Having 32 different nationalities employed and offices worldwide, we are used to working across time zones.
Blue Power Partners was founded/established in Denmark, Europe, in 2016, where our HQ is situated. Since then, we have been fast-growing and have opened entities in Spain, India, and Australia. Now, we are ready to increase our footprint in the US by opening an entity. Our individual and collective approach to all our work is underpinned by our values – Trust, Entrepreneurship, and Balance. We recruit talented people based on our values that do not just live in the hallways but in our people’s hearts.
Our office is situated in Houston (but for this role, we are open to profiles across the US).