We are looking for an experienced Land Acquisition Specialist. This new talent will be located at our HQ in Zaragoza (Spain) and join our EMEA Environmental, Permitting and Land department, which is engaged in the development of onshore wind, solar, storage, and PtX projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve a great work-life balance.
- Career development framework.
- Attractive social benefit package.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role includes a great variety of topics, and you must expect to be involved in projects outside your usual area of expertise.
- Design and implementation of land acquisition strategies and plans for new wind development sites.
- Collaboration with permitting specialists, engineers, and scientists to determine whether sites are suitable for new developments.
- Collaboration with developers on monitoring the land acquisition status.
- Generate drawings in GIS for monitoring land required for project development.
- Creation of land lease agreements sheets with landowner’s information, land area affected compensations, etc.
- Evaluation, tracking, and generation of reports on land acquisition status.
Preferably, we expect you to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in engineering or environment studies.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in renewable energy development or construction.
- General knowledge of land definitions and legislation (agricultural, urban, building).
- Basic knowledge of GIS tools.
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Organize and impeccable detail oriented.
- Quick approach for finding solutions, ability to prioritize and meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (English and Spanish).
WHY JOIN BLUE POWER PARTNERS?
Our people are the foundation of our success. We aim to foster an entrepreneurial and sustainable working environment with a strong balance and healthy working habits to retain and attract talented people. We recruit talented people based on our values that do not just live in the hallways but in our people’s hearts; Trust, Entrepreneurship & Balance.
To succeed in realizing our vision and mission, we must grow and develop as individuals and as a company. We invest in our people, and we are dedicated to helping you reach your full potential – when you grow, we grow.
Joining our company means entering a flat organization, where we strive to make a F-A-S-T environment that supports our people to stay flexible and agile. Your well-being matters to us, and we provide a supportive community to ensure you feel valued and trusted. When you join us, you are a partner in our journey, and your contributions make a difference that matters.
We request no agency applications or approaches.