Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy.
Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Project Manager to engage in our development team.
Being part of Blue Power Partners means working in an open-minded environment that values freedom and responsibility. Our culture is based on trust, teamwork, and flexibility, and we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy professional/personal life balance to stay
fulfilled and motivated at work.
About the Job
You will have valuable role in our Project Development Organization for supporting the large pipeline of our projects around the world. This position will be full-time allocated to a development department in Romania, Iasi.¨
• Assist development managers on work management, coordinate project tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of reports.
• Prepare scope proposals by aligning with different departments and the project responsible and generate actual hours expenditure across projects.
• Coordinate, review and monitor Project planning updates
• Create, analyze, and monitor project risk register to ensure that risks are effectively managed to minimize their impact on the project.
• Prepare, implement, and monitor scopes of work using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) with the different project packages.
• Process standardization and tools for project management, SharePoint structure and document control
You bring a critical can-do-attitude to our team and you enjoy working in an agile environment, where no two days are the same. You are a quick learner and as a person, you are committed to securing reliable reporting.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following competencies and skills:
• Engineering background
• Proven experience (3-5 years) in project management support for large-scale engineering projects. Preferably from the renewable energy domain
• Experienced user risk register with Montecarlo analysis or similar.
• Proficient Office 365 user
• Proven analytical and planning skills
• Strong English communication skills
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
• Results-oriented while working with many tasks and short deadlines
• Organized, accurate and always keeping an eye for details
• Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills
• Pragmatic, dynamic, agile and willingness to take on a variety of tasks
• Quality- and client-focused
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Why join Blue Power Partners?
Our people are the foundation of our success. We aim to foster an entrepreneurial and sustainable working environment with a strong balance and healthy working habits to retain and attract talented people. We recruit talented people based on our values that do not just live in the hallways but in our people’s hearts; Trust, Entrepreneurship & Balance. To succeed in realizing our vision and mission, we must grow and develop as individuals and as a company. We invest in our people, and we are dedicated to helping you reach your full potential – when you grow, we grow. Joining our company means entering a flat organization, where we strive to make a F-A-S-T environment that supports our people to stay flexible and agile. Your well-being matters to us, and we provide a supportive community to ensure you feel valued and trusted. When you join us, you are a partner in our journey, and your contributions make a difference that matters.