We are looking for an experienced a Business Presentation Coordinator who will co-ordinate the design and production of high-quality client presentations of our EMEA Development portfolio projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve a great work-life balance.
- Career development framework.
- Attractive social benefit package.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This new talent will be located at our HQ in Zaragoza (Spain) and join our global Content & Material team who is passionate about taking our presentations of projects to the next level.
- Co-ordinate the development and design of project presentations—mainly in PowerPoint—that advance key business objectives and tell the story through clean, concise, and well-organized slides.
- Collaborate with our technical & commercial teams to understand their needs and objectives in content and material creation and translate to a visual presentation format.
- Co-ordinate the technical editing and bulk documentation work (PowerPoint/Excel/Word documents) with our international team of presentation specialists located primarily in Chennai.
- Exhibit excellent knowledge regarding how to layout text, visualise data, tables and images to be able to create appealing management-level PowerPoint decks.
- Ability to transform images, hand-drawn sketches, Word/Excel documents or emails into compelling slides.
- Communicate effectively with the global Content & Material team, to ensure workload is well-managed and the available resources are well utilized.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following competencies and skills:
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience in creating and enhancing corporate presentations, preferably in a consultancy environment.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills including creating Infographics/data visuals heavy slides and enhanced layouts.
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization.
- Solid knowledge of the entire MS Office suite .
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Organized, impeccable attention to detail, innate creativity and artistic background.
- Quick approach for finding solutions, ability to prioritize and meet demanding deadlines.
- Eagerness to learn and grow your skillset.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (English and Spanish)and comfortable within a techno-commercial environment.
WHY JOIN BLUE POWER PARTNERS?
Our people are the foundation of our success. We aim to foster an entrepreneurial and sustainable working environment with a strong balance and healthy working habits to retain and attract talented people. We recruit talented people based on our values that do not just live in the hallways but in our people’s hearts; Trust, Entrepreneurship & Balance.
To succeed in realizing our vision and mission, we must grow and develop as individuals and as a company. We invest in our people, and we are dedicated to helping you reach your full potential – when you grow, we grow.
Joining our company means entering a flat organization, where we strive to make a F-A-S-T environment that supports our people to stay flexible and agile. Your well-being matters to us, and we provide a supportive community to ensure you feel valued and trusted. When you join us, you are a partner in our journey, and your contributions make a difference that matters.
We request no agency applications or approaches.