Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company dedicated to developing renewable energy. We aim to accelerate the green transition by shaping the renewable technologies of tomorrow.
We have an exciting role available as a Business Presentation Specialist at our growing Mexico City office, where you will be deeply involved in renewable projects around the globe.
About the Job
As our Business Presentation Specialist, you are creative, skilled, and experienced in completely re-designing existing materials such as presentations, documents (and even Excel sheets!) to give them an amazing makeover adhering to the brand guidelines.
Along with getting a unique opportunity to join the frontline of the renewable energy revolution.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks include:
- Develop and design presentations and documents — primarily in PowerPoint & Word— that advance key business objectives and tell the story through clean, concise, and well-organized slides/pages.
- Use data analysis, graphic design, and appropriate graphics and technology tools to present information in a way that is accurate, accessible, and appealing.
- Develop and maintain our in-house template repository (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Quality check each job before delivery to the client and ensure that the document is cent per cent accurate and that all client instructions have been followed.
Your daily work will be from our Mexico City office: Piso 14 Torre Sur, Blvd. Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 301, Granada, Miguel Hidalgo, 11520 Ciudad de México, CDMX.
You will be expected to work 40 hours per week with flexibility upon coordination.
Our perfect candidate has a curious and innovative approach and always values the team above the individual. As a person, you are adaptable, targeted, and driven by new challenges, and you always seek to optimize and deliver beyond what is expected.
We value the right match of personal and professional skills and would thus prefer you to bring the following skills to our team:
- Minimum +5 years of experience in creating and enhancing corporate presentations for global clients
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Word & Excel in all formatting-related aspects (fonts, color pallets, typesetting, infographic designing, image usage, animations, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of layout text, tables, and images to create appealing PPT slides from images, hand-drawn sketches, Word/Excel documents, or emails
- Impeccable attention to detail, innate creativity, and structure
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization
- Strong organizational and time management skills; to manage multiple projects and priorities with demanding deadlines
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management, excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- A strong desire to learn new skills, software tools, and capabilities
- Pragmatic, agile, and willing to take on a variety of tasks
For additional information about this position, please get in touch with Serban Costin, Lead of Content, Material & Packaging, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the role, upload your resumé into our recruitment system by following the ‘Apply’ link. We don’t receive applications by email.
Why join Blue Power Partners?
Our people are the foundation of our success. We aim to foster an entrepreneurial and sustainable working environment with a strong balance and healthy working habits to retain and attract talented people.
To succeed in realizing our vision and mission, we must grow and develop as individuals and as a company. We invest in our people, and we are dedicated to helping you reach your full potential – when you grow, we grow.
Blue Power Partners was founded/established in Denmark, Europe, in 2016, where our HQ is situated. Since then, we have been fast-growing and have opened entities in Spain, India, Australia, US, and adding Mexico.
Our company is growing rapidly based on our strong company values, and we are committed to maintaining an agile environment with a strong can-do, dynamic, and entrepreneurial spirit. Having 29 nationalities employed and offices worldwide, we are used to working across time zones.