Blue Power Partners have a strong position delivering advisory and modelling services and advising leading private equity investors within renewable technologies such as wind and solar generation, energy storage, and Power-to-X.
To continue providing best-in-class advisory services, we are looking for new team members to assist in driving financial modelling and responsibility for creating decision-making material for large-scale renewable infrastructure investments.
About the Job
The Junior Analyst role is an exciting opportunity to work hands-on with shaping and analyzing large-scale investment opportunities within an exciting and growing industry.
You will get to chance to join a supportive team that invests time in knowledge-sharing and having a casual atmosphere.
The main tasks in this role includes:
- Financial modelling and valuation of large-scale renewable energy infrastructure investments
- Assist in financial and commercial feasibility analyses and benchmarking of investment opportunities
- Help shaping and preparing presentations and decision-making material from complex financial and techno-commercial data for external clients and investors
- Structuring communication and deliverables based on financial analysis to ensure high-quality communication
- Ad-hoc tasks and improvements of internal processes and workflows
We don’t expect you to know everything when you start. We will invest the time needed for you to fulfil your Junior Analyst role. The learning curve will be steep, but you will experience extensive development, responsibility, and trust in your role.
You can work from our Aalborg or Copenhagen offices, depending on where the right candidate is located. In this role, we expect you to work 14-20 hours on average per week, adding more hours if possible.
It is essential that you take care of your studies, which means we are flexible in exam periods and when facing project deadlines.
The ideal candidate possesses great analytical and commercial skills, combined with a natural curiosity and passion for acquiring new knowledge.
You are most likely undertaking your last semesters of the bachelor’s or starting your master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar, and ideally have some practical experience from student positions and similar.
We also expect you to enrich our business with the following:
- Experience with financial modelling, -valuation and/or business case analysis, either through student positions or academic work / course work
- Excellent in boiling down complex knowledge into digestible presentations and decision-making materials (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail, coupled with great communication skills
- Eager to learn and improve your skills
Why join Blue Power Partners?
In return, you will become a part of a global team of diverse colleagues passionate about contributing to accelerating a carbon-free planet through some of the most exciting projects in the renewable industry.
We are a global company passionate about renewable energy. We celebrate diversity and aim to give everyone equal opportunities by acknowledging different experiences, skills, and perspectives.
Our company is proliferating, and we are committed to maintaining an agile environment with a strong can-do attitude and dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit.
To learn more about our company and life at Blue Power Partners, please visit our website at www.bluepowerpartners.com and follow us on our social media channels.
For additional information about the position, don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Thorsen, Financial Valuation Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org.