Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company dedicated to developing renewable energy. We aim to accelerate the green transition by shaping the renewable technologies of tomorrow.
Our business is growing with increased global activities within energy storage projects, and we are looking for a skilled professional to become our key technical expert within Li-ion BESS technology.
About the Job
You will use your technical expertise within the Li-ion BESS technology and act as the lead technical resource for energy storage projects from early development up to reaching operation. You also get the possibility to support development and commercial deliveries if you are open and eager for wider responsibility and involvement.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks may include:
- Design & concept lead of energy storage projects.
- Technical project management for the development of energy storage projects.
- Technical responsible for tendering, contracting, and contract follow-up of energy storage projects.
- Participation in due diligence and review of energy storage projects.
- Monitoring and evaluation of suppliers and technology development in the market.
- Facilitating the shaping and preparation of presentations and decision-making material.
Our headquarters are in Aalborg, Denmark. However, we are a global company with a global mindset, meaning we are flexible about your work location in Europe. Our projects are worldwide; thus, some traveling may be expected.
Like the rest of us, you must be passionate about developing renewable energy and thrive in an international environment. Since our projects are cross-functional, it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and a solid ability to navigate knowledge domains ranging from technical to commercial topics.
We value the right match of personal and professional skills and would prefer you to enrich our business with the following experience:
- Relevant experience working for Li-ion BESS supplier/integrator, renewable energy developer, or engineering consultant.
- In-depth know-how of Li-ion BESS storage system and their configurations.
- Experience with the development and project execution of large-scale energy projects. Site or operational experience is considered an advantage.
- Project management experience and qualifications are desirable but not a requirement.
As a person, you are:
- Structured and analytical by nature.
- Self-driven and able to work independently while setting direction for your knowledge domain.
- Operational and pragmatic approach to creating results.
- Strong communication skills and English language skills
For additional information about this position, please get in touch with Nikos Chrysafis, Storage Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Blue Power Partners?
Blue Power Partners supports leading developers, asset owners, and technology companies worldwide in origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX, and storage projects.
By joining Blue Power Partners, you will become a part of an international and culturally diverse company. You will join a flat organization where we work as a team in a dynamic environment where no day is the same.
Our people are our greatest asset and the drivers of our success – when our people grow, we grow. We love social events and celebrations, prioritize knowledge sharing, and offer the possibility to grow professionally and personally within our company.
Blue Power Partners is the people!