Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy.
We are looking for a Project Manager who must have a profound knowledge of the wind and solar market and a successful track-record in construction management.
About the Job
We are expanding our activities and currently looking for a new colleague to join our talented team to drive Wind and Solar PV projects in the US.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks may include:
- As part of our organization, you will be responsible for managing and setting directions for Project team working on Wind and Solar PV projects in late-stage development and throughout construction.
- During late-stage development you will ensure that the project is set up to transition successfully into Construction and will be part of contractor selection and negotiations.
- During Construction you will oversee the project and ensure all day-to-day operations are performed safely, efficiently and timely.
- Evaluate and document project schedule for completeness and accuracy
- Perform site inspections and evaluate performance of subcontractors incl. safety and quality
- Maintain activity logs, prepare documentation and reports for clients
- Coordinate planning and secure onsite manpower and resources
- Contract and risk management
The ideal candidate will have a valuable role on the late-stage development, supporting the BOP and TSA tender process and take the project to and through Construction. As a minimum bring the following skillset to our team:
- Degree in Engineering or other secondary education supporting wind farm or construction management
- Minimum 8 years’ Project Management experience within wind or solar.
- Experience with management of multiple contractual partners and having to navigate in a complex contractual landscape
- Preferably PMP certified
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Independent self-starter with strong team spirit skills
- Results-oriented with a dynamic and quick approach to finding solutions
- Strong sense of responsibility and high-quality mindset
- Mature, positive and professional in actions and appearance
- Client-centric approach with great networking capabilities
- Profound IT skills
For additional information about this position, please contact Ingerd Astrid Søndargaard,Head of wind and Solar– firstname.lastname@example.org
With reference to Ingerd Soendergaard, you will get a manager, who has a long experience in construction of renewable energy, who is passionate about continuous development of our business and people and who will trust in you and provide the support needed for you to achieve your goals.
About Blue Power Partners
Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
Working at Blue Power Partners means being part of an international company and working alongside people with a broad range of skills, from a variety of cultures. Our company is growing rapidly based on our strong company values, and we are committed to maintaining an agile environment with a strong can-do, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit.