Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company dedicated to developing renewable energy. We aim to accelerate the green transition by shaping the renewable technologies of tomorrow.
About the Job
You will join our Origination & Modelling department, which assesses and originates new renewable energy projects worldwide and delivers world-class data analysis and modelling solutions for our clients.
The team comprises an eclectic range of specialists in supply chain management, mathematics, wind modelling, energy engineering, electrical engineering, finance, data science, etc.
We have a strong position delivering advisory and modelling services to advise leading private equity investors within renewable technologies such as wind and solar generation, energy storage, and PtX and are looking to strengthen our position in enabling market access and commercial structuring for such projects.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Drive individual projects within route-to-market engagements on the sell-side and buy-side of renewable energy projects including wind, solar, storage and PtX.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify target markets, assess regulatory frameworks, and evaluate client demands.
- Contribute to the negotiation and execution of in/offtake agreements with utilities, Developers, and industrial users, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with the techno-commercial modelling team to integrate market insights into project designs and optimization efforts, including driving the drafting and evaluation of contract structures for sell-side and buy-side projects.
- Monitor market trends, competitive landscape, and policy changes to provide insights and recommendations for buying and selling side projects’ strategic decisions.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other deliverables to communicate findings and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in building relationships with key industry stakeholders and potential partners.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and market developments to contribute to the team’s knowledge base.
Our headquarters is in Denmark, Aalborg (Vejle and Copenhagen); however, we offer much flexibility and the possibility to work from other European locations.
Success in this role depends on your abilities to maneuver in an entrepreneurial and performance-driven organization where every day is different.
You are a curious and outgoing individual who uses your passion as the daily fuel to make a difference. You are eager to provide high-quality deliverables, and on top of that, you are a dedicated team player.
Preferably, we expect you to enrich our business with the following experience and qualifications:
- Master’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with European energy markets and route-to-market activities, e.g., from a developer, utility, or trading company.
- Solid understanding of the renewable energy sector, including technologies, market dynamics, and policy frameworks.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to conduct market research, analyse data, and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively present findings and recommendations.
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational and project management abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Danish or other languages is a plus.
For additional information about this position, please get in touch with Jesper Asmussen, Director – Origination & Modelling, at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Blue Power Partners
By joining Blue Power Partners, you will become a part of an international and culturally diverse company. You will join a flat organization where we work as a team in a dynamic environment where no day is the same.
Our people are our greatest asset and the drivers of our success – when our people grow, we grow. We love social events and celebrations, prioritize knowledge sharing, and offer the possibility to grow professionally and personally within our company.
Blue Power Partners is the people!