Do you want to play a vital role in developing Power-to-X and renewable fuel infrastructure on a global scale with the world’s leading renewable energy developers? We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our high-growth company that puts its people first. If you have a passion for complex problem-solving and project development in the rapidly growing PtX industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Why join us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company with a strong vision to accelerate the green transition. We support worldwide leading developers, asset owners, and technology companies within origination, modelling, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX, and storage projects.
The renewable energy market in the Americas is fast growing, and we are on a growth trajectory too. We have recently opened an entity in Houston/TX, and we have an office location in Mexico City with four employees. During the next ½ year, we expect to have our own entity in Mexico as well. We are looking for more dedicated colleagues to join us in accelerating the green transition based on renewable energy technologies.
How will you contribute to our team
As Technical Project Manager, you will contribute to developing power-to-X facilities in the Americas. To be successful in this role, you will advance key development milestones and obtain management approvals for the final investment decision.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks will include the following:
- Interface Management: Coordinating and managing workstreams in the project development and interacting with internal teams and external consultants/advisors who deliver into the project.
- Project Optimization: Collaborate with business case modeling and engineering teams to refine project specifications.
- Proposal and Commercial Opportunities: Technical support for proposal submissions, grant applications, and other commercial opportunities forwarded by our clients.
- Product Development: Coordination of technical development of hydrogen electrolysis, ammonia production, synthetic fuels, and other processes to expand our offerings of clean fuels and chemicals.
- Generating Assets Development: Interacting with our development managers who are responsible for developing generating assets – a typical component for PtX projects.
- Port and Logistics Development: Interacting with our T&I managers who are responsible for developing logistics, export, and import strategy – a typical component for PtX projects.
What you bring
Like the rest of us, you are passionate about developing renewable energy, and you thrive in an international, multicultural environment where agility, flexibility, and adaptability are vital drivers.
You are open-minded, willing to adapt to a changing environment, and set the bar high when creating results. You have a passion for learning, a determined attitude, patience to educate others, and a team-first mentality.
With the right balance of professional skills and a personal mindset, you will get a unique opportunity to grow and develop with our team. We expect you to have a permanent work permit in Mexico.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in an Engineering discipline
- Experience in the development of chemical facility projects like hydrogen, ammonia, methanol, jet fuel, refining, LNG, or natural gas project development
- Experience in the energy sector
- Strong abilities to navigate and coordinate workstreams internally
- Have a strong track record with client interaction
- Outstanding communicator both with internal and external stakeholders
For additional information about this position, please get in touch with Henrik Grove Poulsen, PtX Project Lead, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Blue Power Partners
Our people are our greatest asset and the drivers of our success. Working at Blue Power Partners should be inspiring and guided by our purpose. We aim to hire the best people from a wide variety of backgrounds to ensure a broad range of skills from a variety of cultures. Our company is growing rapidly based on our strong company values, and we are committed to maintaining an agile environment with a strong can-do, dynamic, and entrepreneurial spirit. Having 31 nationalities employed and offices worldwide, we are used to working across time zones.
Blue Power Partners was founded/established in Denmark, Europe, in 2016, where our HQ is situated. Since then, we have been fast-growing and have opened entities in Spain, India, and Australia. Now, we are ready to increase our footprint in the Americas. Our individual and collective approach to all our work is underpinned by our values – Trust, Entrepreneurship, and Balance. We recruit talented people based on our values that do not just live in the hallways but in our people’s hearts.
Our office in Mexico is situated at Av. Miguel Cervantes Saavedra 301, Mexico City, 11520.