Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy. Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
We are looking for an experienced Project PMO Specialist to engage in our PtX team.
Being part of Blue Power Partners means working in an open-minded environment that values freedom and responsibility. Our culture is based on trust, teamwork, and flexibility, and we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy professional/personal life balance to stay fulfilled and motivated at work.
About the Job
You will have valuable role in our PMO Organization for supporting the large pipeline of Power-to-X projects around the world. This position will be full time allocated to PtX project In Chennai.
- Assist development managers on work management, coordinate project tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of reports.
- Prepare scope proposals by aligning with different departments and the project responsible and generate actual hours expenditure across projects.
- Create, analyze, and monitor project risk register to ensure that risks are effectively managed to minimize their impact on the project.
- Prepare, implement, and monitor scopes of work using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) with the different project packages.
- Process standardization and tools for project management, SharePoint structure and document control
You bring a critical can-do-attitude to our team and you enjoy working in an agile environment, where no two days are the same. You are a quick learner and as a person, you are committed to securing reliable reporting.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following competencies and skills:
- Proven experience in project management support for large scale engineering projects. Preferably from the renewable energy domain
- Experienced user risk register with Montecarlo analysis or similar.
- Proficient Office 365 user
- Proven analytical and planning skills
- Strong English communication skills
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Results-oriented while working with many tasks and short deadlines
- Organized, accurate and always keeping an eye for details
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Pragmatic, dynamic, agile and willingness to take on a variety of tasks
- Quality- and client-focused
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
About Blue Power Partners
Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
Working at Blue Power Partners means being part of an international company and working alongside people with a broad range of skills, from a variety of cultures. Our company is growing rapidly based on our strong company values, and we are committed to maintaining an agile environment with a strong can-do, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit.
During the recruitment process, Blue Power Partners is processing all registered personal data in compliance with the European General Data Protection (GDPR), and we reserve the right to screen the SM accounts of potential candidates.