Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company with a strong vision to accelerate the green transition. We support worldwide leading developers, asset owners, and technology companies within origination, modelling, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX, and storage projects.
We’re currently expanding our team in Romania generally, and specifically in the project development, environmental, regulatory, and site control spaces to support our key clients. Therefore, we are looking for a document controller to strengthen our team.
About the job
The purpose of the role is to support the project by organizing, controlling, and coordinating project documentation. You will be involved in a number of different tasks, such as:
- Management of document control to ensure functions are handled correctly and efficiently.
- Maintenance of the structure of projects in SharePoint.
- Management and maintenance of the Master document Register to always reflect the SharePoint site status.
- Management of the Download from external VDRs and the Upload of all documentation received to the project SharePoint site (including Updating documentation and Master Document Register when changes have been identified and archiving older released revisions).
- Naming and Renaming documentation as per the Master Document Register.
- Creating Weekly Data Log for the Master Document Register and reporting to internal and external project parties.
- Management and definition of various levels of SharePoint access to external stakeholders and coordinate implementation with the IT department.
You will be working from our Iasi office. However, we are globally represented, and as such, all our positions require flexibility from time to time, and in addition, it might require traveling as well.
Success in this role depends on your ability to maneuver in a young, entrepreneurial organization where every day is different. You are curious and eager to empower your potential. Your background is not essential, but the ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of relevant experience in the energy or construction industry.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- The ability to use initiative in providing solutions to project-related tasks.
- An analytic mindset with the ability to identify and summarise complex topics in a structured and concise way.
- Someone self-driven with the capability to work in a high-intensity environment.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet demanding deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- High proficiency in English (an average level of Spanish would be an advantage).
- Excellent solution-seeking, teamwork, leadership, and communication skills, which extend across all organizational and management levels.
By joining Blue Power Partners, you will become a part of an international and culturally diverse company. You will join a flat organization where we work as a team in a dynamic environment where no day is the same.
About Blue Power Partners
Our people are our greatest asset and the drivers of our success. Working at Blue Power Partners should be inspiring and guided by our purpose. We aim to hire the best people from a wide variety of backgrounds to ensure a broad range of skills from a variety of cultures. Our company is growing rapidly based on our strong company values, and we are committed to maintaining an agile environment with a strong can-do, dynamic, and entrepreneurial spirit. Having 29 nationalities employed and offices worldwide, we are used to working across time zones.
Blue Power Partners was founded/established in Denmark, Europe, in 2016, where our HQ is situated. Since then, we have been fast-growing and have opened entities in Spain, India, Australia, and the US. Our individual and collective approach to all our work is underpinned by our values – Trust, Entrepreneurship, and Balance. We recruit talented people based on our values that do not just live in the hallways but in our people’s hearts.