Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy. Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
We are expanding our activities and currently looking for a new Land Acquisition Manager to join our talented team in Zaragoza. Last year, we have welcomed 250 employees worldwide, hereof 14 new talented colleagues within the Spanish team.
You will become part of our Spanish onshore development team, who is engaged in the development of onshore wind, solar, storage and PtX projects. The team spans a wide range of competencies and provides due diligence and accelerator services, development management services such as project management, supply chain & procurement, civil & electrical engineering, commercial and business case evaluations, etc.
Being part of Blue Power Partners means working in an open-minded environment that values freedom and responsibility. Our culture is based on trust, teamwork, and flexibility, and we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy professional/personal life balance to stay fulfilled and motivated at work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve a great work-life balance.
- Career development framework.
- Social benefits.
ABOUT THE OFFER
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks may include:
- Design and implementation of land acquisition strategies and plans for new wind development sites.
- Collaboration with permitting specialists, engineers, and scientists to determine whether sites are suitable for new developments.
- Collaboration with developers on monitoring the land acquisition status.
- Generate drawings in GIS for monitoring land required for project development.
- Creation of land lease agreements sheets with landowner’s information, land area affected, compensations, etc.
- Evaluation, tracking and generation of reports on land acquisition status.
Our development team is located in Zaragoza. However, dependent on project location, some travelling may be expected, which requires a flexible attitude from time to time.
Being successful in this role depends on your abilities of maneuvering in a young, entrepreneurial organization where no two days are the same. You are curious, outgoing and eager to empower your potential. Preferably, we expect you to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- Relevant master’s degree in law, environment, or agricultural engineering.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in renewable energy development or from construction.
- Solid understanding of legal wording applied to land lease agreements.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (PowerBi knowledge can be an advantage).
- General knowledge of land definitions and legislation (agricultural, urban, building).
- Basic knowledge of GIS tools.
- Strong communications, negotiations, and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- Excellent team player with strong organizational skills.
- Pragmatic, agile and willing to take on a variety of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (written and verbal).
During the recruitment process, Blue Power Partners is processing all registered personal data in compliance with the European General Data Protection (GDPR), and we reserve the right to screen the SM accounts of potential candidates.