Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy. Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects. We aim to accelerate the green transition by shaping the renewable technologies of tomorrow.
We are looking for a Finance Business Consultant to join our financial team who contributes to creating economic and financial insight into our large- scale renewable projects worldwide.
Being part of Blue Power Partners means working in an open-minded environment that values freedom and responsibility. Our culture is based on trust, teamwork, and flexibility, and we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy professional/personal life balance to stay fulfilled and motivated at work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve a great work-life balance.
- Career development framework.
- Social benefits.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be an integrated part of various project teams across the globe. Our clients invest in the development and construction of large-scale renewable projects, and the need for financial transparency and accurate cost controlling is crucial. You will be responsible for providing insightful financial information through accurate cost controlling and financial analysis. Further, you will be become a crucial part in the scoping, development and execution of financial systems and processes.
Your daily work location will be in our office in Zaragoza and you will join a project finance team whom are passionate about their role in the projects and prioritize knowledge-sharing and close cooperation in the team. Additionally, the team prioritizes social gatherings and an informal, but direct environment.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks could include the following:
- Support our clients across the world with insightful project controlling.
- Ongoing control of project-related cost.
- Act as the business partner towards the project management group and take an active part in the daily operations from a financial perspective.
- Drive the budgeting and reporting process together with the project management team.
- Take an active part in developing and implementing controlling systems and reporting tools.
- Provide precise and trustworthy decision material to clients.
- Ad hoc analysis.
We do not expect you to know everything when you start. We will invest the time needed for you to fulfill the role as Finance Business Consultant. The learning curve will be steep, but you will experience extensive development and plenty of responsibility and influence in your position.
Like the rest of us, you must be enthusiastic about developing renewable energy and thrive in an entrepreneurial and international environment. Further, you bring a critical can-do-attitude to our team, and you enjoy working in an agile environment, where no two days are the same.
Our projects run cross-functionally, and therefore, it is essential that you have excellent communication skills. An interest in gaining knowledge about renewable projects’ technical and commercial aspects is also expected.
We value the right match of personal and professional skills and would prefer you to enrich our business with the following experience:
- Relevant master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related.
- 3-5 years’ experience with controlling and business partnering, preferably from consultancy.
- Experienced user of BI-tools and the Microsoft platform, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency with VBA and PowerBi, is a plus but not required.
- Strong interest in data, and automatization of financial processes.
By joining Blue Power Partners, you will become a part of an international and culturally diverse company. You will join a flat organization where we work as a team in a dynamic environment where no day is the same.
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Analytic mindset and reporting skills.
- Organized, accurate, and always keeping an eye for details.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Quality- and client-focused.
- Fluent English and Spanish – both written and oral.
Our people are our greatest asset and the drivers of our success – when our people grow, we grow. We love social events and celebrations, prioritize knowledge sharing and offer the possibility to grow professionally and personally within our company.