We are looking for a new colleague to join our Wind and Site department, We are delivering world-class data analysis and simulation solutions.
We are strengthening our capabilities within the Wind and Site team to cover more assessments in different parts of the world. Being successful in this role is highly dependent on your ability to take ownership of the project and execute end-to-end solutions and reporting.
Today, Blue Power Partners is making a significant amount of wind & site work purely based on mesoscale wind data from open as well as commercial sources. This data has been used extensively in specific countries in the Middle East, Africa, as well as South and North America.
As a person you bring an entrepreneurial spirit to our and you are eager to provide high-quality deliverables in all wind and site consultancy services
Besides, we expect you to enrich our business with the following competencies and skills:
- Relevant master’s degree
- 2-4 years of work experience in renewable energy, preferably from the wind industry
- Knowledge of standards such as MEASNET, IEC 61400-12-1 and IEA
- Experience in importing large sets of wind data from data loggers such as Kintech, NRG, Unidata, Campbell, Nomad,. Etc
- Knowledge of advanced wind data analysis and data screening from the meteorological mast, LIDAR and SODAR data
- +2-year hands-on experience with one of wind modelling and siting tools such as WasP & WindPRO
- Preferably experience in using CFD aided tools for wind simulations
About Your Role
As a wind analyst, you will take part in assessment and optimization of commercial projects around the world. Along getting a unique opportunity to join the frontline of the renewable energy revolution, you should enjoy being involved in a broad range of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Perform advanced wind data analysis.
- Perform site assessments and estimate losses and uncertainty.
- Detailed and transparent report writing of the EYA methodology and assumption considered for the assessments.
By joining Blue Power Partners, you will become a part of an international and culturally diverse company. You will join a flat organization where we work as a team in a dynamic environment where no day is the same. Our people are our greatest asset and the drivers of our success – when our people grow, we grow. We love social events and celebrations, prioritize knowledge sharing, and offer the possibility to grow professionally and personally within our company.
BPP is the people!