Financial Valuation Consultant
Blue Power Partners have a strong position delivering advisory and modelling services and advising leading private equity investors within renewable technologies such as wind and solar generation, energy storage, and Power to X.
To continue providing best-in-class advisory services, we are looking for new team members to take ownership of driving financial modelling and responsibility for creating decision-making material for large-scale renewable infrastructure investments.
About the Job
We are expanding our activities within financial valuation and are now looking for new colleagues to join us in providing best-in-class advisory to our clients. The Financial Valuation Consultant role is an exciting opportunity to work hands-on with shaping and analyzing large-scale investment opportunities within an exciting and growing industry. The suitable candidate possesses great analytical and commercial skills, combined with a natural curiosity and passion for acquiring new knowledge.
The main tasks include:
- Financial modelling and valuation of large-scale renewable energy infrastructure investments
- Financial and commercial feasibility analyses and benchmarking of investment opportunities
- Shaping and preparing presentations and decision-making material from complex financial and techno-commercial data for external clients and investors
- Structuring communication and deliverables based on financial analysis to ensure high-quality communication
- Ongoing market analysis to meet new opportunities and development
You can work from the Aalborg, Vejle or Copenhagen offices, depending on where the right candidate is located. However, we are globally represented, and as such, all our positions require flexibility from time to time. Since we are a global company, you must have excellent verbal and written English skills.
Success in this role depends on your ability to maneuver in a young, entrepreneurial organization where every day is different. You are curious and eager to empower your potential. Your background is not essential, but the ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience within consultancy, private equity, corporate finance/M&A or similar relevant fields.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience from other consultancies, private equity, corporate finance/M&A or similar field
- Hands-on experience with financial modelling, valuation and business case analysis
- Excellent in boiling down complex knowledge into digestible presentations and decision-making materials (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding
In return, you will become a part of a global team of diverse colleagues passionate about contributing to accelerating a carbon-free planet.
We are a global company passionate about renewable energy and one common goal: accelerating a carbon-free planet. We celebrate diversity and aim to give everyone equal opportunities by acknowledging different experiences, skills, and perspectives. Our company is proliferating, and we are committed to maintaining an agile environment with a strong can-do attitude and dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit.
To learn more about our company and life at Blue Power Partners, please visit our website at www.bluepowerpartners.com and follow us on our social media channels.
Application and Contact
For additional information about these positions, don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Thorsen, Financial Valuation Consultant, at email@example.com.