Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy. Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
Our organization is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Development Manager to engage our EMEA Acquisition and Development team. You will have a valuable role in driving our large-scale portfolio of Wind and Solar projects worldwide cooperating with our experienced talents. Last year, we welcomed 250 employees worldwide, hereof 14 new talented colleagues within the Spanish team.
Being part of Blue Power Partners means working in an open-minded environment that values freedom and responsibility. Our culture is based on trust, teamwork, and flexibility, and we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy professional/personal life balance to stay fulfilled and motivated at work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve a great work-life balance.
- Career development framework.
- Social benefits.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will have valuable role supporting the large pipeline of projects across the globe. The right candidate will focus on local or globally projects upon demand. The team spans a wide range of competencies and is engaged in, e.g., due diligence projects, provides accelerator services, development management services such as project management, supply chain & procurement, civil & electrical engineering, commercial and business case evaluations, etc.
To be successful in this role, you balance strategic direction with active business development, operations enhancement and relationship.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks may include:
- Lead the development, from a technical and administrative perspective, from early-stage to construction handover by effective.
- planning, monitoring, controlling, and reporting.
- Focusing on workstreams such as land securing, permitting and interconnection
- Represent BPP to the client in relation to a specific renewable energy generation development (wind, solar PV, storage, hybridization)
- Act as a single interface with support from a team of specialist
- Schedule and manage tasks and resources from different teams within the company and third-party consultants.
- Build and develop solid long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following competencies and skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience of business and project development in the renewable energy sector.
- Knowledge of development processes and guidelines for large-scale renewable projects (real estate, environmental, permitting, interconnection and finance)
- Ability to manage complex projects and interface between commercial and technical aspects.
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding/awareness.
- Agility in utilizing general software and systems, for example, GIS, CAD, SharePoint, etc.
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- 100% Client-oriented, focused on customers and their needs, always prioritizing honesty and professionalism.
- Agile while working with many tasks and short deadlines.
- Highly independent and able to work closely with the client with minimum internal supervision.
- Dynamic and quick approach finding solutions.
- Organized, accurate and always keeping an eye for details.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken).