Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy. Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to engage our global Operations & Construction department and anchored to the team based in Zaragoza.
Being part of Blue Power Partners means working in an open-minded environment that values freedom and responsibility. Our culture is based on trust, teamwork, and flexibility, and we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy professional/personal life balance to stay fulfilled and motivated at work.
ABOUT THE JOB
The right candidate will have valuable role supporting the large pipeline of projects across the globe, supporting Project Manager in all aspects related to the project management, baselines, critical path, resources in line with the project requirements.
- Review the key contracts, identify Owner deliverables and prepare deliverable overview.
- Merge project schedules and perform regular schedule update and analysis.
- Prepare weekly and monthly project report including tracking and analysis KPIs.
- Set-up progress tracking sheets for Construction Management team.
- Facilitate monthly updates of risk and opportunities with key Project team member.
- Update contractual milestones in our power BI system on a monthly basis.
- Set-up and maintain data room.
- Track that document submittals from subcontractors happens timely including as-built documentation.
- Support on-boarding of Asset manager and O&M including hand-over of job books and other relevant documentation.
- Track change orders and notices, major invoices, and insurance claims in any.
- Ad-hoc analysis and preparation of presentations.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following competencies and skills:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in engineering or any equivalent stream in Project Management Professional (PMP or any related Post Graduate Diploma).
- 2-5 years’ working proven experience in handing projects in an international environment. Preferably from the renewable energy domain, construction field or engineering consultancies.
- Good understanding of Project Management processes, Construction Management would be of added advantage.
- Proficient user of MS Office suite and MS Project.
- Good in Project Management Concepts.
- Excellent understanding of contracts & Insurance plans.
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Analytic mindset with great ability to identify and summarize complex topics with an effective time management.
- Organized, accurate and capable of meeting agreed deadlines.
- Pro-active and a highly valued team player.
- Strong in building working relationships (internal & external).
- Highly proficient in English and Spanish (spoken/written)