Do you want to be part of a global consultancy and project development company dedicated to developing renewable energy? Blue Power Partners aims to contribute to a sustainable future by shaping the renewable technologies of tomorrow.
We have an exciting role available as Package Manager for Process Plant to further strengthen our team within power-to-X services .
About the Job
We are looking for a Package Manager for Process Plant responsible for package management, including the design, procurement, and construction of a PtX facility covering water, cooling, electrolyzer, distillation, reactor, and pipeline and storage facilities.
You will be deeply involved in developing and managing various projects in the project and be a key player in the cooperation of both external and internal stakeholders.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include the following:
- Identifying requirements and defining the scope of work from early development up unto FID/NtP and onwards to COD
- Plan project activities and deliverables to secure successful and timely development/delivery
- Technical concept development and assessment
- Manage project envelope and support environmental impact assessment
- Prepare ITT material together with the procurement and technical team
- Prepare notes and presentations to stakeholders to inform status, forward strategies, and critical decision-making
- Prepare cost-, time- and resource estimates to inform the wider project planning
- Establish models and generic templates for effective cross-portfolio working
- Participate in various workshops and meetings in the project- and broader organization to discuss risks/opportunities and exchange information
Our headquarters is in Aalborg, and we expect you to visit the office frequently. However, we offer much flexibility and the possibility to work from other office locations (Copenhagen or Vejle) or from home.
We expect you to have relevant education and experience from a similar role in either oil and gas, refinery, offshore wind, or other industries with similar complex facilities.
Success in this role depends on your abilities to maneuver in an entrepreneurial and innovative organization where every day is different. You possess a natural curiosity and passion for acquiring new knowledge and enjoy taking the initiative.
Preferably, you will be able to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- Experience in project development, installation, and commissioning of large process plants
- Demonstrate high safety focus and awareness
- Fluent in Danish and highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Agile, organized, and flexible in responding to the changing needs of the projects
By joining Blue Power Partners, you will become a part of an international and culturally diverse company. You will join a flat organization where we work as a team in a dynamic environment.
Our people are our greatest asset and the drivers of our success – when our people grow, we grow. We love social events and celebrations, prioritize knowledge sharing, and offer the possibility to grow professionally and personally within our company.
Blue Power Partners is the people!
For additional information about this position, please get in touch with Henrik Grove Poulsen, PtX Project Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org.