Join us and get involved in large-scale PtX projects worldwide and be a part of developing future solutions together with an innovative team.
Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy dedicated to developing renewable energy. We aim to accelerate the green transition by shaping the renewable technologies of tomorrow.
We work in close cooperation with our client, one of the world’s largest fund managers within greenfield renewable energy, where our key competencies are conceptual design and economic modelling of an entire complex, including wind and solar farms, PtX plant, and associated infrastructure (pipe, power cables, ports).
About the Job
As Process Engineer, you will join a dedicated and skilled team in a role with a great variety of tasks and much potential to develop further within the PtX area. The key deliveries are due diligence, feasibility analysis, and initial conceptual design for PtX projects.
Your accountabilities will include the following:
- Act as a subject matter expert
- Determining and managing the technical basis for projects, including choices based on technical, maturity, and commercial evaluation
- Technical support to proposal, tender processes, safety, and environmental assessment
- Interfaces between various project disciplines and stakeholders
- Participating in technical classification meetings, exhibit reviews, and negotiations
- Third-party verification management
- Enhance knowledge sharing and optimal project execution
Our projects are worldwide; thus, some traveling may be expected. As for your primary work location, we are flexible with multiple offices across the globe (within DK, we have offices in Aalborg, Vejle, and Copenhagen).
You possess a natural curiosity and passion for acquiring new knowledge. You are structured and analytical by nature and enjoy providing high-quality deliverables and value-adding inputs to ongoing workstreams.
Preferably, you will be able to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- M.Sc. degree in chemical or relevant engineering
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Process experience, including PFD, equipment design, P&ID, and process safety-related tasks
- Experience with various processes for the production of renewables such as electrolysis, carbon capture, and downstream synthesis of e- and bio-fuels
- Pragmatic, agile, and willing to take on a variety of tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
By joining Blue Power Partners, you will become a part of an international and culturally diverse company. You will join a flat organization where we work as a team in a dynamic environment where no day is the same.
Our people are our greatest asset and the drivers of our success – when our people grow, we grow. We love social events and celebrations, prioritize knowledge sharing, and offer the possibility to grow professionally and personally within our company.
Blue Power Partners is the people!
For additional information about this position, please get in touch with Erik Pristed Jensen, Process Team Manager, at email@example.com.