Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy. Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners, and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
We are expanding our activities and currently looking for a new Real Estate & Land Acquisition Specialist to join our talented team in Zaragoza. Last year, we welcomed 250 employees worldwide, hereof 14 new talented colleagues within the Spanish team.
You will become part of our Spanish onshore development team, which is engaged in the development of onshore wind, solar, storage, and PtX projects. The team spans a wide range of competencies and provides due diligence and accelerator services, development management services such as project management, supply chain & procurement, civil & electrical engineering, commercial and business case evaluations, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve a great work-life balance.
- Open-minded environment that values freedom and responsibility.
- Career development framework.
- Social benefits.
ABOUT THE JOB
The role includes a great variety of topics, and you must expect to be involved in projects outside your usual area of expertise. Therefore, the right candidates show a high level of agility and perseverance combined with a natural curiosity and passion for acquiring new knowledge.
- Design and implementation of land acquisition strategies and plans for new wind development sites.
- Collaboration with permitting specialists, engineers, and scientists to determine whether sites are suitable for new developments.
- Collaboration with developers on monitoring the land acquisition status.
- Generate drawings in GIS for monitoring land required for project development.
- Creation of land lease agreements sheets with landowner’s information, land area affected compensations, etc.
- Evaluation, tracking, and generation of reports on land acquisition status.
Preferably, we expect you to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in environment or agricultural engineering.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in renewable energy development or construction.
- Solid understanding of legal wording applied to land lease agreements.
- General knowledge of land definitions and legislation (agricultural, urban, building).
- Basic knowledge of GIS tools.
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Results-oriented and agile while working with many tasks and short deadlines.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, accurate, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (written and verbal).