Join us and get involved in developing large-scale renewable projects worldwide, where you will deliver valuable insight regarding electrical design and shape the renewable technologies of tomorrow.
Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company dedicated to developing renewable energy.
We support leading developers, asset owners, and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore and offshore wind, solar, PtX, and storage projects.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Electrical Project Manager to further strengthen our team within our electrical engineering services.
About the Job
You will join a skilled and international electrical engineering team who engages worldwide in large-scale development projects within wind, solar, energy storage, PtX, and PHS.
As Senior Electrical Project Manager, you will be responsible for outlining electrical designs in our clients’ challenging, ambitious, and complex projects.
The role reports to the Electrical Department Manager. You will work closely with the team in Denmark, but you will also have strong ties to the rest of the team worldwide.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks may include the following:
- Definition and Negotiation of the Scope of Work
- Communicate information about local conditions for grid connection to the organization and project team
- Review electrical specifications in BOP and OEM contracts and ensure compliance with local grid requirements
- Responsible for the Project’s Deliverables: Single Line Diagrams, Load Lists, Cable (routing and sizing), Design Reports, Power System Studies, Cost Estimates, Equipment and Substations Layouts. Etc.
- Review electrical design for compliance with relevant electrical grid codes and requirements
- Definition and sizing of Electrical Equipment for substations, including Power factor compensation and Power Quality
- Experience in the Technical Review of Project Documents and accustomed to QA/QC processes.
Our office in Aalborg, Vejle or Copenhagen will be your working place. However, we are a global company with a flexible mindset, and it is possible to discuss a flexible solution regarding work location.
Success in this role depends on your ability to maneuver in an entrepreneurial, agile, performance-driven organization where no two days are the same.
You are a curious and outgoing individual who uses passion as the daily fuel to make a difference. You are eager to provide high-quality deliverables, and on top of that, you are a dedicated team player.
We value the right match of personal and professional skills and would prefer you to enrich our business with the following proven experience and skills:
- MSc. in High Voltage Engineering or other relevant degrees in Electrical Engineering
- +7 years’ hands-on experience with HV power system design and studies, calculations, equipment sizing, and specifications – preferably from the renewable industry
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of power system studies and simulation tools such as PowerFactory and PSCAD
- Experience with relevant electrical grid codes and connection processes to the grid.
- Understanding of contracts
Extensive knowledge within the electrical engineering disciplines is essential, where project management experience is not required, as we are willing to invest time in shaping your project manager competencies when joining.
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage interfaces and cooperation across various stakeholders
- Organized and having the big picture of a complex contractual and electrical design landscape
- Results-oriented while working on several tasks
- Flexible, agile, and adaptable
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
About Blue Power Partners
By joining Blue Power Partners, you will become a part of an international and culturally diverse company. You will join a flat organization where we work as a team in a dynamic environment.
Our people are our greatest asset and the drivers of our success – when our people grow, we grow. We love social events and celebrations, prioritize knowledge sharing, and offer the possibility to grow professionally and personally within our company.
Blue Power Partners is the people!
For additional information about this position, please get in touch with Francesco Grande, Electrical Engineering Manager, at email@example.com.